Wakefit Referral Program:
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
When your referred friend shops at Wakefit, you get 2% of their shopping value as reward in the form of points.
This offer will be is valid under the following conditions:-
1. Any individual person other than an existing Wakefit customers can be referred by the referrer.
2. A referrer will be rewarded 2% of the referred person’s first order's value as reward points.
3. The points will be redeemable only if the referred friend shops at Wakefit.co
4. The referred friend can purchase any item on the Wakefit site (www.wakefit.co).
5. Points will be credited within 48 hours of delivery of the referred person's order in the referrer’s virtual wallet on the Wakefit website.
6. Rewarded points can be redeemed by the referrer in his/her next purchase subject to maximum 2% of MRP of the product(s) in the cart.
7. The value of each point shall be equal to 1 rupee.
8. The customer can avail of bank offers in addition to referral points (subject to minimum value required to in cart for availing the Bank Offers).
9. Bank offers shall be subject to terms & conditions.
10. The point will expire after 6 months of the day in which the points are credited.
11. For a full order cancellation the points will be credited back to the wallet. For partial order cancellation the points attributed for that particular item will be credited back.
12. For a valid referral the referred person has to place an order within 30 days of being referred.
13. Referral points will be calculated on MRP (2%) of the product purchased by the referred person.
14. Maximum referral points that can be redeemed in a year by one person is capped at INR 10,000.
15. The points are non transferable and non assignable to any person.
16. Wakefit reserves the right to discontinue the program at any point of time. In such a case, points shall be redeemable till the validity period of points.
17. All ambiguity, differences or disputes arising out of or in connection with the referral policy shall be resolved amicably. In case the same is not resolved, the decision of the Company on any dispute or differences shall be final.