Your favorite mattress just became more affordable! Introducing the Debit Card EMI offer on the whole range of Wakefit products.
Why pay EMIs with a Debit Card?
No Credit Card Required, Savings not affected, No Documentation required, Affordable
Check eligiblity to avail Debit Card EMIs.Please enter Mobile Number registered with bank account
Please find below the EMI charges Tenure wise for banks available and their Processing Fees:
|Bank||Minimum Amount||3 months||6 months||9 months||12 months||18 months||24 months|
|AXIS DC EMI||₹5,000||14%||14%||16%||16%||16%||16%|
|HDFC DC EMI||₹5,000||NA||16%||16%||16%||16%||NA|
|KOTAK DC EMI||₹4,000||20%||20%||20%||20%||NA||NA|
|BOB DC EMI||₹4,000||NA||NA||16%||16%||16%||NA|
|FEDERAL DC EMI||₹5,000||15%||15%||15%||15%||NA||NA|
1. I have 8,000 in my bank account and want to buy a product worth 16,000. Can I use 8,000 from my bank account and avail remaining 8,000 through Debit EMI?
2. How do I check my eligibility for Debit EMI?
3. When will I be charged?
4. How will I pay back my EMI?
5. What charges I need to pay to avail Debit EMI?
6. I have seen No Cost EMI being offered on products on Wakefit. Will I also get No Cost EMI if I pay using Debit EMI?
7. What if I cancel or return the product?
8. What happens if I cancel the one product out of many purchased together (multi-cart)??
*Note: this excludes GST and other taxes that may be charged by your bank.
For complete terms & conditions, please click here